Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Nearly There

Yes, it's three chapters to go and then a quick read-over for typos and this baby is off to my agents before the week is done! A new young adult fantasy based on Celtic mythology. More will be revealed in the near future. I'm utterly thrilled. But I'll be even more thrilled when I announce that it's gone. Then I write up my interview with Susan Juby - more about that anon, also - and complete the final copy-edit on The Book of Dreams. I won't go near the final draft of my new adult novel until the winter. There's some fun ahead first! Will blog as it happens. God, I'm feeling prolific these days. Also knackered.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will this new book be publiched in America?

OR Melling said...

Definitely. But first The Book of Dreams will be out in the Spring. Will keep you posted.