Friday, August 10, 2007

Beavering Away

Thought I'd use a good Canadian verb to describe the fact I am working away day and night on The Book of Dreams. Not yet halfway when I'll feel better. We're with Grandfather, Roy, and Jean up in northern Quebec. This is the final draft. (Well, then there's another final draft after the editor gets it.) While I always felt BOD was the best of the four books, I am now trimming and revising to bring it up to scratch with the others! Meanwhile, here's a pic of me and Bette on Anishinabe lands in northern Ontario. We've known each other on and off for nearly 25 years. She makes the best muffins I have ever tasted. Oh, and the new YA book is coming along slowly (on the weekends) while today, I confess, I jotted down some notes for the adult shamanic book. That was cheating, as it is not on schedule till September, but there you are.

No comments: