Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Coming Soon!

I've a few more pics from that fabulous Indian trip and will post them here soon. Then I returned to Ireland in time for the onset of the Covid pandemic. All plans to go to Japan end of 2020 and Canada this summer were scuppered. Plus I was seriously ill after my 1st shot of AstraZeneca, months of headaches, pain and fatigue. Death by vaccine. Refused the 2nd shot so spent the summer with chronic fatigue in semi-isolation waiting for Ireland to catch up with the science and allow me to have a different 2nd shot (both Canada and Germany recommended that you get a mRNA after one AstraZeneca). FINALLY got a Pfizer in September, hurrah, so now fully vaxxed and ready to travel to Spain for the Christmas season. New book coming out in 2022 and a few other exciting things happening. More anon.

No comments: