Friday, May 19, 2006

It's Raining Books!



It was a great week. Two new editions of my books arrived at the door. Here’s a pic of the Slovenian edition of The Hunter’s Moon published by Mis (there should be a squiggle on that s.) Today, the new and revised edition of The Summer King – published by Henry Abrams Inc in the USA and UK/Eire/Australia/New Zealand – landed on the step. Utterly exquisite! Will blog the pic shortly. The shimmering blue of the cover is the colour of a Faerie King’s eyes! Meanwhile, I am preparing notes for my panel with Herbie Brennan of Faerie Wars, which takes place tomorrow at Belvedere College, Dublin at 12:00 p.m. (Booksigning at 5:00 p.m.) Our moderator is the wonderful Irish-language poet and writer, Gabriel Rosenstock. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

KJH said...

Interesting illustration, although I'll always think of Gwen and Finn as the girls on the HarperCollins Canadian cover. Gwen just doesn't seem like Gwen without the ripped jeans. These girls look more modern and less early 1990's. I suppose that will appeal more to those who aren't stuck in the 20th century (as I am).